We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lunartics

Today we have been learning about the moon and all things lunar, so we became the lunartics :-)

It was Mr7s birthday on Saturday and we celebrated at a local pizza parlor with some friends. One of his presents was this wonderful book
Moonshot: The Flight of Apollo 11
It is such a wonderful book all about that amazing first flight into space, it is so well written and full of information. WE have read it and reread it, it is Mr7s new favourite book.

I also came across this great free offer from NASA
DVD Journey to the Stars
it comes with lesson plans and activity sheets.

We have our annual Clarence Valley Home Educators sports carnival coming up next Monday and I have been working on a paper mache surprise for the day.

No comments: