We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Traveling South

We couldn't drive past this Australian Icon

and the boys were not that keen to go and see it
apparently they could see it quite well enough from the van
I dragged them out for a stretch anyway

The boys wanted us to stop here

this is a giant submarine in Holbrook

and they dragged me out for a stretch here,
its all about give and take,
and when you have 3 very different family members traveling and living in a fairly small van for 8 weeks it is all about give and take-
I am grateful that we all get on really well
and grateful that I can take my boys on this trip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

karisma said...

Looks like you guys are having loads of fun. I can imagine Zak and myself doing this but one night away was more than enough for Adem. LOL. He is a homeboy!

Kez said...

That is a cool submarine - we had a clamber on it on our trip down south too :)