We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Golden Beach

We met a lovely lady at the Tourist Info centre at Sale
(Hello Val)
Who told us about a great free camping site.
Its on 90 mile beach,
and there are 20 separate campgrounds between Golden Beach and Seaspray
Miles and miles of beach to ourselves
although there were plenty of other campers about
the boys played on the beach
we walked for miles,
looking at the shells and the red seaweed
a friendly albatross came to say hello,
and flew down the beach
I finally managed to get some art journalling done.

We found a dessicated old shark in a tree at our campsite.

No comments: