We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Boys Art Work in August

Mr10 did a portrait of his art teacher


and a wedge tailed eagle in charcoal

Mr6 painted a lovely watery scene to collage some sunset sail boats onto
I don't know what has happened to these pics?

He also did a sculptural piece


inspired by american artist Louise Nevelson


and what did he get up to with that puzzling gessoed board?


He did a self portrait!


3 comments:

Kez said...

Your kids are seriously talented!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my Blog Louise.

I dont know what the netiquette is for responding but I did want to say that I find your blog so inspiring and often print off what your boys have done and we copy it (as I dont have an artistic bone in my body!). *grin*

I like the idea of art lessons, we have been thinking about it for a while but last time I looked into it I had a hard time finding something nearby. But seeing your boys incredible artwork, I think I will have another look.

Stephanie

kym said...

WOW ! What talented fellows you have there.