We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Exhibition



Here are some of my latest paintings, that I exhibited at the recent Jacaranda Festival in Grafton.

I have been enjoying working with different texture mediums and silk dyes for vibrant and vivid effects.
The one with the Boabs is from my itchy feet reminding me of being up in the Kimberley.

The lovely swirly purple and green one is called "The Fluidity of Space and Time"

And the third one is called Women of The Earth - circle around. It is quite large.

No comments: