We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Its raining again

We have been getting so much rain- it is great for the garden.
I have been unwell for about 5 weeks though
and my poor garden is really needing me to get out there and do something!
So hopefully in the near future I will get my hands back into the earth.
But with all of the rain about most of what is in is raging, the corn is absolutely delicious, the cucumbers are powering and so are the tomatoes. And so are the ducklings- here is one of our little escape artists.


We have inherited a second hand trampoline from our very dear friends at Frogsville and Mr5 is simply thrilled to bits with it- as you can see

Mr 10 is loving in as well, but he is actually lucky to get a chance when Mr5 is having a break!

He does get off the trampoline occasionally, but he certainly does not stay on the ground long!


Our little monkey-


And with all the rain there is lots of glorious mud!


Our Mud Brothers


1 comment:

Miss Maccy said...

Trampolines are wonderful! I'm so glad you have been able to get one. Looks like your boys have been having a blast.