We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Summer holiday

Yes we are all ready and heading off tomorrow! Yippee

I have totally decluttered and spring cleaned- all ready for the house sitters, written up the two pages of instructions on animal feeding for our menagerie and carefully selected highlights of the bookshelf, toybox, yard and area.

That also means I get a holiday in Januaryt as that is when I normally do the big clean/declutter- yay

We are all packed and almost organised and we are going tomorrow, the boys have finally dropped off to sleep, I just need to top up all the animals food and water and load up the car and we are off.....

Woohoo

No comments: